The Vitus L Range is a high performance, anti-wear food grade chain lubricant, specially developed for the lubrication of chain mechanisms inside food conveyor machinery. It is based on a careful blend of high purity, synthetized base fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry.
This product is registered by the NSF H1 for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. VITUS FOOD GRADE LUBRICANTS are produced to meet and exceed all quality standards, in facilities where HACCP audits and as well as other manufacturing processes have been implemented and form part of an ISO 9001 quality management system
- The base fluid properties have been specially enhanced to provide superior lubrication.
- Good anti-wear performance offers long and reliable component life and therefore lower maintenance costs.
- Wide temperature range for excellent performance.
- Resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation, even at elevated temperatures, resulting in long oil life.
- Prevents component damage through excellent water separation properties, which resist formation of potentially harmful emulsions.
- Neutral odour and taste.
- High viscosity index ensures excellent temperature stability.
- Effective protection against corrosion of metal surfaces.
- Transport mechanisms inside food freezer machinery, such as spiral freezers.
- Lubrication of metal-metal and metal-ceramic contact points in open machinery, such as slideways and chains.
- Slideways, levers, joints and bolts ropes, spindles and guide pulleys.
- Plain and anti-friction bearings.