The Vitus AC Series Food Grade grease is a high performance full synthetic greases, specially developed for use in bearings, bushings, and linkages on food manufacturing equipment, particularly where high pressure and loads, high temperatures, and water spray occur.
The Vitus AC Series Food Grade greases are based on aluminium complex soap technology, a careful blend of synthetic polyalphaolefin base fluids and approved additives, to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry.
The greases are NSF H1 registered, for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. VITUS FOOD GRADE LUBRICANTS are produced to the highest quality and performance standards.
- Full synthetic base fluids provide superior lubrication under extreme operating conditions
- Very good anti-wear performance resulting in extended component service and reduced failures
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index base oil
- Outstanding protection against corrosion of all metal surfaces
- Pins and Bushes
- Plain and anti-friction bearings
- General purpose lubrication where an approved food grade grease is required