The Vitus H range of lubricants are fully synthesized, high performance, anti-wear hydraulic oils, specially developed for use in machinery used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. The Vitus H range of lubricants are produced with an extremely advanced additive package.
These products are designed to meet and exceed any OEM specifications
This product is registered by the NSF H1 for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. VITUS FOOD GRADE LUBRICANTS are produced to meet and exceed all quality standards, in facilities where HACCP audits and as well as other manufacturing processes have been implemented and form part of an ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Long service life
- Superior water resistance
- Outstanding oxidation and mechanical sheer stability
- Synthesized base oils have an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions
- Very good anti-wear performance resulting in greater plant utilization
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index
- Multi-functional Lubricant
- All food and beverage hydraulic applications