Vitus A range of Compressor Lubricants are fully synthesized high performance fluids formulated with an industry leading additive package specially developed for use in rotary screw and vane air compressors used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry.
These products are designed to meet and exceed any OEM specifications.
This product is registered by the NSF H1 for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. VITUS FOOD GRADE LUBRICANTS are produced to meet and exceed all quality standards, in facilities where HACCP audits and as well as other manufacturing processes have been implemented and form part of an ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Long service life
- Superior water resistance
- Outstanding oxidation and mechanical sheer stability
- Synthesized base oils have an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions
- Very good anti-wear performance resulting in greater plant utilization
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index
- Screw and vane compressors
- Piston Compressors (ISO VG 100)
- Plain and anti-friction bearings
- General purpose lubrication including light duty gearboxes
- ISO 6743-3 DAG, DAH, DAJ