Vitus A Ultra range of food grade Compressor lubricants are fully synthetic high-performance fluids formulated with an industry leading additive package specially developed for use in rotary screw and hydro vane air compressors used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. The VITUS A Ultra Range is suitable for use in vacuum pump applications where recommended viscosity grades can be matched.
This product is registered by the NSF H1 for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. VITUS FOOD GRADE LUBRICANTS are produced to meet and exceed all quality standards, in facilities where HACCP audits and as well as other manufacturing processes have been implemented and form part of an ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Long service life.
- Superior water resistance.
- Outstanding oxidation and mechanical sheer stability.
- Synthesized base oils have an ability to provide superior lubrication under most operating conditions.
- Very good anti-wear performance resulting in greater plant utilization.
- Neutral odour and taste.
- High viscosity index.
- Screw and vane compressors.
- Piston Compressors (ISO VG 100)
- Vacuum Pumps
- Plain and anti-friction bearings
- General purpose lubrication including light