The Vitus G range of lubricants are superior high performance fully synthesized, anti-wear industrial gear oils specially developed for the lubrication of enclosed gears in food and beverage processing machinery.
They are based on a careful blend of fully synthesized base fluids and selected application specific additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of equipment in the food and beverage industry.
This product is registered by the NSF H1 for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. VITUS FOOD GRADE LUBRICANTS are produced to meet and exceed all quality standards, in facilities where HACCP audits and as well as other manufacturing processes have been implemented and form part of an ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Long service life
- Superior water resistance
- Outstanding oxidation and mechanical sheer stability
- Synthesized base oils have an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions
- Very good anti-wear performance resulting in greater plant utilization
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index
- All types of Gearbox applications for the Food Industry.
- Plain and anti-friction bearings
- DIN 51506 VBL (G 150, 220) VCL (G 150)
- SO/DP 6743/6 L-CKD
- DIN 51517 CLP