The Vitus G Ultra range of fully synthetic industrial gear oils are recommended for the lubrication of gear reducers, plain and roller bearings with high loads in the food processing industries.
The Vitus G Ultra range oils are also suitable for the lubrication of numerous applications in the food industry such as conveyor belts. The Vitus G Ultra range is formulated with fully synthetic base fluid which provides superior protection and longer service life to the lubricated equipment.
These products are designed to meet and exceed any OEM specifications.
This product is registered by the NSF H1 for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. VITUS FOOD GRADE LUBRICANTS are produced to meet and exceed all quality standards, in facilities where HACCP audits and as well as other manufacturing processes have been implemented and form part of an ISO 9001 quality management system.
- Resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation even at elevated temperatures
- Base oil has an ability to provide superior lubrication under all operating conditions
- Excellent EP properties make VITUS G ULTRA suitable for steel-on-steel and worm and phosphor-bronze wheel applications
- Neutral odour and taste
- High viscosity index resulting in minimum variation of viscosity with change in temperature
- Lubrication of enclosed gearboxes used in the food industry
- Also intended for use in equipment manufacturing food packaging